Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Happy happy birthday children dear

Happy happy birthday children dear
Happy days will come to you all year

The babies turned 7 months old today. It has been an amazing journey from the day we finally got that you are pregnant mark on the pee stick (Then the 5 other tests Guy made me take!). The time has passes so quickly yet it feels like they have been in our lives forever. Just tonight we were talking about how they couldn't hold their heads up just a few months ago. Their personalities already feel larger then life which makes looking forward to how big they will get in the future.

Here are the only pictures I could get of them today. Blake slept for 3 hours this morning/afternoon. Madison only took a one hour first nap. She and I hung out playing and talking. It became clear today by one of those ah ha, DUH moments why she doesn't like to sit up. Just the pressure of her pants and/or diaper cause her to chuck up a little. Obviously it is uncomfortable for her. It also confirms to me my theory on why she had/has acid reflux. My belief is the valve between her esophigus and her stomach wasn't fully formed. I think it is mostly formed now though. She doesn't chuck much now, and it mostly happens when she is sitting upright. she also seems to have a burn or pain whenever she burps. The reason I bring this up right now is because her photos are of her standing leaning back against the armchair. Blake and I tried to hurry up and get outside to let him experience his first snow (yep! Snow flurries in November in NC. Weird). I grabbed a jacket, shoes and the hat I made him and tried to get them on him as fast as possible. We got outside and it was already gone. He really wasn't too impressed by the cold weather.

She looked back at me. I really want to find the time and place to do some naked photos of the babies when they are not in a bath or freezing cold.
Babies 7 months 1014

This is almost her big smile. She will not give the huge smile to a voice and a camera. She has to be looking at my face for the really big smile. Her daddy gets the biggest smiles of all.
Babies 7 months 1009

There is her tongue!
Babies 7 months 1006

This is adorable
Babies 7 months 1004

Where did her lips go?
Babies 7 months 1011

She is so happy.
Babies 7 months 1008

It still amazes me how tall she is. This is an 18 month outfit I thought would be way to big when pulling it out of the closet.
Babies 7 months 1005


I think the reason he often looks legless is because he has that big man gut hanging over onto his legs hiding them.... Well, and he leans forward when he sits up.
Babies 7 months 1017

He is just checking everything out in the really cold world.
Babies 7 months 1020

Cute little smile. This is the hat I made for him a week or so ago. It's time to get crackin on Madison's hat next. Especially before the 4 photo shots on Thursday and Friday.
Babies 7 months 1019

Finally a bigger smile
Babies 7 months 1023

He was almost in a trance this afternoon and this evening when we went grocery shopping. No cold!
Babies 7 months 1024

He's looking at the trees across the street.
Babies 7 months 1027

He loves looking at the flash and not the lens of the camera. No matter what I do he tracks right to the flash when my face goes back behind the camera.
Babies 7 months 1026

Oh look he's looking at the flash again... Did I mention I made the hat? My first hat in about 4 years, and still not one had made following a pattern.
Babies 7 months 1023

This will be night 8 of 9 with the babies not eating between 8 ish to 8 ish!!! They do have some wake and cry issues though which I hope go away soon. Tonight would be great, but a couple of weeks sounds much more realistic. Motherhood sure does teach patience and anticipation.

6 comments:

Lisa and company November 19, 2008 at 9:48 AM  

Wow I Love those babies. Madison's smile is so amazingly dreamy and Blake's bright eyes are just WOW.

Rachael Schirano \\ Rachael Schirano Photography November 19, 2008 at 11:29 AM  

happy 7 months!

those babies of yours are absolutely beautiful! i just wanna eat em up!

Cheryl Lage November 19, 2008 at 11:38 AM  

What GORGEOUS babies you have...and they are SOOOO happy!

Happy Seven Months, and a lifetime more!

sara and gailon November 19, 2008 at 11:24 PM  

They are absolutely adorable!!!

Gene and Sheri Family November 22, 2008 at 9:50 PM  

Gosh, your babies are growing FAST!! THese pics are ADORABLE!! Course, the subject matter is ADORABLE!!! :) Have a great Thanksgiving!

judy December 1, 2008 at 7:33 PM  

I just cant get over Blake's big blue eyes. Beautiful!!

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP