Monday, November 24, 2008

Aaaawwwwe

We were driving two times in the last couple days only to hear the babies break out in back and forth laughter. They will look at each other and just crack up now. I absolutely love it. Soooo, I didn't get the babies 7 month naked photos done yet. We have been shopping for some photo equipment and other stuff the last few days. Also, Blake has been especially clingy making it hard to get anything done.

Check out the photography blog. I'm about to put some new baby photos on there.

1 comments:

Rachael Schirano \\ Rachael Schirano Photography November 25, 2008 at 12:06 AM  

that is my favorite, when i catch the little ones giggling at each other. it just melts my heart!

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP