Saturday, January 3, 2009

Good morning

I was looking around bloggy land and found this contest on a blog I follow. Check it out for some great prizes most of us would love to win. It's great odds because there are usually less then 200 entries! If you win after finding out from me be sure to let me know. :-)

I should really consider having a contest of my own. What would I offer though? I could make a tutu, scarf, hat, a fine art print maybe. This also brings me to some wonderful news. Guy took another look at the hard drive I dropped with at least 20,000 photos on it. It looks like we can send it out somewhere to have the information extracted!!!! Oh, I sure hope so. Most of my fine art stuff and family photos are on there. Now I double back everything up so it wouldn't be quite the tragedy that was.

My babies are wanting me to hold at least one if not both of them at all times today so I will not be getting much done today. However we should have a fabulous day of cuddles and play time!

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP