Friday, January 16, 2009

Bust a move!

Nanny, and Poppy in Utah bought Blake and Madison this great gift for Christmas and had it sent out to us. They absolutely love to sing and dance along, mostly they love to hold the colorful balls and try to put them in their mouth. Here is a video I shot today that shows just how much they love it. Notice at one point Madison taking the ball out of Shannon's hand, she did not take it at first when offered, only after it was offered to Blake did she decide she wanted it.

3 comments:

Lin January 17, 2009 at 1:10 AM  

Cute!! Hey, what happened to the 365 project?!

Maki January 17, 2009 at 3:40 AM  

Oh my goodness! You have such a lovely family - and the photography is simply beautiful!! ( I checked out your other blog:)

Thank you so much for supporting my big day past Wednesday and I'm glad you liked the photo. That's my hobby to pick out cute photos from photobucket. lol.

I hope you're having a wonderful weekend and please stay in touch!

xoxo

Anonymous January 17, 2009 at 11:57 AM  

They are growing up so fast! Can't wait until next week to see all of you.
Love Alyssa

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP