Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Did I mention yesterday....

I love how cute Madison's new hairdo capabilities!!! She is so stinkin cute. I also love styling Blake's hair to stand strait up or in a faux hawk!!!
Babies 11 months 1216

Babies 11 months 1218

You can see a little of the paint behind her. It was the contractor almost white beige. LOVE IT! She wore the necklaces all day without messing with them!
Babies 11 months 1228

Here's another peak of the paint behind Blake. The love affair with the phone continues...
Babies 11 months 1232

7 comments:

Lisa and company April 1, 2009 at 8:52 AM  

LOVE these pictures and those kiddos!

Kristen April 1, 2009 at 9:10 AM  

The hair is just too cute! both of them! :)

Heather April 1, 2009 at 9:12 AM  

So cute! I can't wait until Aurora's hair is long enough. Alex is just a curly/wavy mess, lol!

Thanks for all the pics, it's fun to keep up with you guys. :)

MDtripmom April 1, 2009 at 4:36 PM  

Wow, you're a photographer and a hairstylist, who knew? :)

Lin April 3, 2009 at 3:56 PM  

Omg...they are sooo cute! Kiss both Blake & Maddy for me! BTW, did you send off my rings yet? If not, I understand...sounds like you have been busy! We have been equally busy. Berni & I finished our first weaving project and have started the second. I will post pics and new blog post soon! Love you all bunches.

InWeighOverMyHead April 5, 2009 at 1:19 AM  

awwwww!!!! I LOVE their hair!

Lee-Ruth-Clark-Cal-Shanna-Haley-Elden April 13, 2009 at 6:16 PM  

I love their hair in these pictures!

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP