Sunday, April 5, 2009

Got time? I got videos!!!

None of these videos are over 1 1/2 minutes. If you are like me you see a video and keep on truckin. That's OK if you want to pass these by too. We think they are adorable, but they are our children. Guy also has two really funny videos on his Facebook if you are his friend. I keep asking him to post on our blog, but he is afraid... lol

Here is Blake's second time walking with this toy. He did a really good job. I think it turning sideways on him worked to his advantage. The first time it was like he was trying to catch a runaway train.


Sorry about the wobble on this video. Me running towards them was what got them to giggle though. So maybe just listen and look only when I get close to them.




I'll call this video the "mama" video instead of "porch 2" Guy named it. Both babies performed on command to say 'mama' for me! They can be so sweet.


This afternoon we were watching the boob tube while the kids played around us and just by the front door. I looked over when I heard Madison gut laughing to see her on the inside window by the door looking at Blake with his cute little face smashed up against the glass from the outside. Earlier I had taken a disposable diaper directly to the trash (we're using a medicated cream for Mady so she can't wear the cloth or the absorbency would be compromised). Coming up the front steps I saw Blake through the glass. He is grinning at me and pressing his cheek on the glass. Then he would grin some more in response to my smile. It totally melted my heart today! All in all just the four of us have had a really good day hanging out and playing. Very satisfying.

2 comments:

The Big Sister April 6, 2009 at 12:40 AM  

So fun! They are so adorable Shannon and I can't believe Blake is walking around, but the way they play together is my favorite part- how fun is that!

Lin April 6, 2009 at 9:37 PM  

Cute, cute videos! It makes me miss Blake & Maddy so much! I am trying to figure out how to download their giggles so that I can make that my phone ringtone!

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP