Saturday, April 4, 2009

Dreaming and crying

Lately I have had a dream. My newest dream has been to be the proud owner of a sewing & embroidery machine! My eyes have constantly seen a slew of items making my fingers itch to make one of my own. It is so bad I have had dreams about it at night too.

Madison has decided she no longer likes being beat on, pushed down, swatted at, pulled on, kissed or otherwise bothered by Blake. She lets out this meow like squeely scream every time one of those things happens to her and sometimes just when he is in her general area. Can you duct tape a baby? She does still allow him to crawl over her legs and hold her hand during meals. Queen Madison. Blake is feeling very sad for his loss of touch with her. It makes him go after her more... She does get him back every once in a while.
Babies 11 months 1202

Here is a perfect example of my comments above. She looks so pleased (not) and he looks like a villain rubbing his hands in glee over his next nefarious adventure.
Babies 11 months 1204
But then. A second later they look at me with those adoring smiles.
Babies 11 months 1209

1 comments:

Lani April 4, 2009 at 11:47 PM  

Oh my... the cuteness! I just wanna squeeze'em!
Thanks for joining our network!

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP