Monday, April 20, 2009

All the packages - Our little birdies - Vegemite

Babies 11 months 1899

Friday I was talking to my friend, Rachael, when we were visited by two UPS and the mail lady. So much stuff being sent to us. We also received a package earlier this week too. Here are the photos. I would have put them on last nights post, but they were still uploading.


Nanny's box came first. There is a dress for Maddy, two shirts for Blake, 8 board books, a card for each of them, and it all came in a wildly printed envelope.
Babies 11 months 1907

There is also a video called Reflections of Christ. This is a video of one photographers inspiring journey. I highly recommend at least checking out the photographs if nothing else. Defininetly turn off the radio, TV and wait until your kids are asleep (or have them look with you!) when visiting the site. There is some wonderful music with it.
http://reflectionsofchrist.org/
Babies 11 months 1908

Here are the empty boxes and envelopes from Friday.
Babies 11 months 1931

The big box had all of this stuff I left in Georgia. I guess this is what you leave behind when trying to get out of the house on a deadline, with a long drive ahead, a sick kid and only 3 hours of sleep. It's a wonder I made it home safely.
Babies 11 months 1934

The box also included two outfits and two hats for Blake, two outfits and hair bows for Madison, a cute book, two easter bunny plush toys, a card for each of them, some of my favorite soup, and a little handbag/makeup bag for me.
Babies 11 months 1933

There were cards from Donna with a Target gift card and Corri with $1 for each kiddo.
Babies 11 months 1937

Madison is pondering what to buy with the gift card
Babies 11 months 1944

They loved the sound and feel of the money 919-
Babies 11 months 1948

Babies 11 months 1951

Babies 11 months 1953

I also got the last of my sewing stuff, the movie Pinocchio, and a CD I won on Rachael's blog. Here is a link to the contest. Rachael has a teen and toddler triplets! She is also a photographer.
Babies 11 months 1935

We have a very small tree next to the porch. We found a nest in it which is only 4 feet off the ground. Easy peesy to take photos. It will be pretty cool when the eggs hatch. I put my finger in this one for reference.
Babies 11 months 1896

The mama bird flies away every time I get close.
Babies 11 months 1910

But finally with a little patience she stayed in her nest for a shot.
Babies 11 months 1909

What
Babies 11 months 1925

Is this
Babies 11 months 1926

you ask?
Babies 11 months 1914

The Australian treat Vegemite, of course.
Babies 11 months 1913

Madison ate some and liked it, but wasn't super interested. That is until Blake was the only one eating it.
Babies 11 months 1928

She is starting to stand a little on her own.
Babies 11 months 1929

I imagine he is telling me to make her back off.
Babies 11 months 1930

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP