Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Quick update - My belly dropped

I had two people tell me today my belly dropped and is a lot lower today. I felt baby boy moving a lot last night so hopefully he engaged his head and is in the 'ready' position! Now, I only have to figure out some way to keep them head down and him engaged... As much as they move that just may not be possible.

HAPPY HUMP DAY! Only two more days to go until the weekend. Though we do have a wedding to photograph on Saturday. So I still have three more full work days to go.

1 comments:

Heather April 3, 2008 at 12:28 PM  

Shannon you look great in the pics! I would never guess you were having twins, I bet you're going to bounce back right away. Kudos!

Congrats on the latest development, how exciting that you are almost done! Good luck and enjoy!

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP