Friday, April 18, 2008

Meet Blake, and Madison.

Well her goes;

My name is Guy E. White, proud father of 2 beautiful newborn babies. We moved into our new home in Garner yesterday, and had begun the unpacking of the home. We retired to bed at 10:00pm. I could not sleep at all, as if in preparation I got out of bed at 12:30am and bathed, shaved, and brushed my teeth. I guess i just knew, i cant explain it. At 2:15am or so shannon woke me up and said "oh crap, my water is broken. We made it to the hospital by 3:30, in a room at 3:40, and things were not moving fast enough (at least for Shannon and I). She was in so much pain, after discovering she was at an 8, then 10 minutes later fully dilated we were off. I gowned up, and without even time for an epideral Shannon (the champ) delivered the boy at 4:57am. He was 6lbs 2oz, 20 inches long.

The girl on the other hand would not move from her transverse position, even with the doctor pushing, shoving, and pulling. So at 5:17 the girl was born/pulled out via C-Section. She was 6lbs 7oz, 19 1/4 inches long. No names yet, but here is a small video to enjoy, it is really small, there will be more to follow. It is my first attempt.

Name update! ******Blake Austin White, and Madison Amelia White******


11 comments:

Anonymous April 18, 2008 at 10:08 AM  

Congratulation Shannon and Guy. Jamie has been keeping me posted on the twins. So glad they arrived safe and sound. Hope all is well. Christine, Perth, WA

Anonymous April 18, 2008 at 11:12 AM  

What hospital are you guys at? I am so excited. Shannon - get whatever rest you can in the hospital! Melia

Gretchen April 18, 2008 at 2:32 PM  

CONGRATULATIONS TO BOTH OF YOU!!! THEY ARE BEAUTIFUL!! I LOVE their names!! I had to read your blog first thing this morning because I saw you were 3cm yesterday. Shannon - you are a trooper!! Vag. delivery & c-section?!?!?! Amazing!!!

Love you guys!!

Gretchen & Steve

Jake and Ashlee April 18, 2008 at 2:41 PM  

Shannon: Wow they are so cute!!!!! I am so happy for you! I let everyone know on BBC. Can't wait to see more pictures!

Heather April 18, 2008 at 2:43 PM  

WOOHOO!!! That's so awesome!! :D I'm so happy for you guys, and the names are great. Glad to finally meet the little beans, and so happy that you got moved in first. They must have known they were home. Can't wait to hear more, keep up the posts!

Danae April 18, 2008 at 3:43 PM  

I know you don't know me, I work with Melia Mohn. Mel is so proud of her new niece and nephew that she sent us this link to see their pictures. They are darling! And props to Shannon for enduring both types of delivery! What a beautiful family you have!! Congrats. :)
Danae Lilyquist

Lisa April 18, 2008 at 11:54 PM  

They are sooo adorible!!!!!! Congrats!!!

Anonymous April 19, 2008 at 1:21 AM  

Congrat's on your new bundles of joy's.. Blake and Madison are so cute.. we can't wait too see them.. take care and lots of luv... ngaire

Anonymous April 19, 2008 at 3:49 PM  

Guy & Shannon ... CONGRATS!! We are so happy that the twinnies are here!!! Can't wait to meet them! Beautiful Blessing!
Love, Brina & Junior

Anonymous April 19, 2008 at 3:49 PM  

Guy & Shannon ... CONGRATS!! We are so happy that the twinnies are here!!! Can't wait to meet them! Beautiful Blessing!
Love, Brina & Junior

Anonymous April 25, 2008 at 3:13 PM  

Shannon, Guy,
congrats - beautiful babies and my goodness, so big for twins. You get to enjoy double the joy. And by the way, I see You in one of the baby's face and Guy in the other but right now I don't remember which is which. Love your house. Take care and God Bless.

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP