Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Cool picture and the end of something not nice

This is an illustration of a twin pregnancy at 36 weeks. I am 35 weeks today but with the babies constantly measuring ahead it is probably pretty accurate. I think our babies are more side by side though instead of front and back.

And spicy food rocks!!! It totally kicked constipation's butt! Oh yeah, feeling much better now.

Guy and I are on opposite shifts for three more days. Stinky! So we are only seeing each other when I am still asleep and he is going to bed at 5:15 am.

1 comments:

Heather April 9, 2008 at 8:17 PM  

Wow Shannon, that is just amazing! I'm so happy for you guys. I don't recall seeing it, have you picked out names yet?

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP