Saturday, December 13, 2008

A little more info

It dawned on me that many people might be completely appalled at us rescuing the pee couch for use. At the time I owned a house whose payment alone was more then I made in a month. My roommates were in the process of moving out taking their furniture with them not to mention the rent & utilities money. Guy and I were engaged to be married soon. I was trying to get a better paying job. It was the slow wedding season for photography. Guy may or may not have just lost his job at that point. We needed a couch. lol Anytime there is tough times I absolutely love looking back to see how wonderful life is when they have passed. By the time we were married Guy started a new job through a temp agency that became permanent later, and I started a new job right after the honeymoon paying more then double my old job. My new pay sounds good, right? Did I mention my very fun and free old job was as a baggage handler for a small airline only paying about $1000.00 a month?!?!? ha ha

Good morning, by the way.

A few weeks ago it snowed in November here! Weird. Here is a shot of the babies out in their first snowfall.
Babies 7 months 1120

Will I ever get tired of bath time photos? Probably not.

Blake is moving really fast. This photo was taken at a 60th of a second which normally doesn't catch much blur with movement. Our adorable little spaz.
Babies 7 months 1364

Blake
Babies 7 months 1379

Madison
Babies 7 months 1380

5 comments:

Green December 13, 2008 at 10:34 AM  

visiting thru SITS, beautiful pics!!

MDtripmom December 14, 2008 at 10:46 AM  

Your children are gorgeous! I'm glad that after TTC for so long, you got the best of both worlds. I'm not sure where you found my blog but I'm glad you did. :) We're seriously discussing moving to the Raleigh area in about 18 months - what ward are you in? Also, are you on Facebook cuz I started a Mormon Mommies of Multiples group on there and would love to have you join, as well as any of your friends with multiples.

Amanda December 14, 2008 at 7:12 PM  

love the earrings. i just noticed them. too cute.

Heather December 14, 2008 at 7:20 PM  

The kiddos are adorable as usual Shan, and I would totally use a 'pee' couch. Anything can be cleaned. ;)

Lee-Ruth-Clark-Cal-Shanna-Haley-Elden December 14, 2008 at 10:00 PM  

I LOVE your new background! And that new flooring looks AWESOME! How long did it take? Hope you're having a nice weekend!

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP