Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Sweet news!

Today I had my follow up u/s after starting the stimulation shots each night. I can't believe my old little ovaries have performed so well. I have 3-4 eggies ready to go! So today I gave myself the shot to make me ovulate. That is a few days faster then I thought it would be. Crazy. The follicles surrounding my eggs were nice and big too. There was a 21mm, 17.5mm, 17mm and a 'maybe' follie at 14mm. This means I will ovulate tomorrow sometime and begin the two week wait to test. Only two weeks until we find out if all this worked.

WH Jan13 09 1

Oh, and the coolest part about being ready so quickly. The $300 in meds I would have had to order today is not necessary!!! I also don't have to go back to the doctor unless I get a positive pregnancy test. Nice.

We still really only have about a 20% chance of this resulting in a pregnancy. Also, each of those 3-4 eggs only has a 20% chance of becoming a baby. We definitely still need those prayers right now that this will work for us.

2 comments:

flat yeast bread January 14, 2010 at 9:36 PM  

Super cute photo! and AWESOME news! Good luck during the dreaded two weeks, I'll pray for you.

Mohn Family January 18, 2010 at 2:31 PM  

Best of luck guys. I have a fantastic feeling that this will work.

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP