Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Quick blog update

My two week wait to see if our fertility treatment worked or not is going by very slowly. It is only day 5 of 14. I know we'll find out soon enough, but the suspense is not so fun. Then if we do get a positive {remember only a 20% chance} we'll have to wait a couple more weeks for an ultrasound to see a heartbeat. Mostly the ultrasound will be to see 'how' successful our cycle is if we get a positive result. Guy is pretty much convinced it didn't work. Maybe it's the fear of adding a third child into our very happy foursome. Four is great. We fit most places, people haven't turned us away from staying at their house on trips. We fit well into our cars & can borrow a normal car on trips. We have very much enjoyed being a foursome. I think most people panic a little when going for an extra kid & they can actually be pregnant with no turning back.

It's been lovely outside with super awesome temperatures. We had a spectacular sunset with a rainbow I couldn't even fit into my wide angle camera frame. The kids loved it. I started putting short sleeves on the last couple days. Once they go on I almost cry when having to put the long sleeve ones back on with the inevitable return of cold. The same cannot be said when fall brings out the long sleeves for the first time. It is always exciting for me to put the short sleeve ones back on. Oh, and I am dreaming of open toed shoes too!

I have about 5 pairs of good shoes to give away in size 9 1/2 to 10. Let me know if you are interested. My feet are pretty much officially a gargantuan 11 now. Poor me. At least I am tall with monster feet. There is always a positive to anything.

If anyone has some boy shoes in a 7 1/2 or 8 they would like to get rid of we are in need. Blake is now out of his 7's with only one pair of 7 1/2 tennis shoes to wear. No church shoes. I cannot get myself to lay out $17 for a new pair at Target. Hitting all the resale shops when the need is upon us is usually a waste of time. They never have them when I Need them, but they are always there when it's a size or two ahead. It's been a few months since we went to any resale shops.

1 comments:

Heather January 20, 2010 at 9:33 AM  

I think you'll do great with three, we'd still invite you over. ;) Oh, and I've heard the Chicco Keyfit infant seat has a smaller base so you can fit it between two toddler seats. There are ways of making it work. :) Congrats, and fingers crossed for you guys!

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP