Friday, August 28, 2009

30 days of summer - Day 25 - Help - What are these bites from?

Does anyone know what kind of thing gave Madison and I these awful bites? I know we got them while sitting on the bottom step of our front porch since her and I sat there yesterday evening for a while. I noticed both of us had red welts like any mosquito bite and about as itchy. The one on my calf really started bothering me while trying to go to sleep. Today both of us now have these larger red welts with dime sized orangy white dimpled skin in the middle. It is still irritated when fabric or something else touches it and kinda throbs, but the throbbing is barely noticeable. We showed it to the pharmacist who said to go to the doctor if it continues to get worse. There weren't any helpful bite photos online. Any ideas?
WH Aug 28 09 4


These next shots are all from our trip to Georgia in July. We went to the pool where we all had a great time once the babies got used to the water. Blake enjoyed all of the adventurous things while Madison liked lounging and cuddling the most. Though surprisingly she sat on the side and threw the tennis ball a few times. I think the shot of Blake and Gracie through the splash from Blake's tennis ball throw is way cool! My dad and Guy even took over the camera for a while so I could have some fun, get shots and even be in a few.
WH Aug 28 09 2


The kids eating their banana and raisin snack were so funny. Blake had almost an entire banana shoved into his mouth in the first few shots. He also tried to get in great big handfuls of raisins so Madison had to do the same to make sure she was getting her fair share. Check out how slim she is looking. Though really she's as solid as a tree trunk. Even though Blake is big he still feels like a feather weight to me.
WH Aug 28 09 1

2 comments:

Kristen August 29, 2009 at 3:05 PM  

UGH. Those look like some nasty bites!!

Heather August 30, 2009 at 8:06 PM  

The only thing that comes to mind is chiggers, but I've never had them so I don't know what they look like. Hope it gets better, and I'm glad you fixed the comment issue. I thought I was doing something wrong. ;)

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP