Tuesday, August 11, 2009

30 days of summer - Day 20

It was so much fun hanging out with Melissa and trying out their 'poor man's pool' as she puts it. Hey, it was hot, and the pool was wet! Enough said. I left the kids in their PJ's until we got in the pool. Melissa showed me the adorable nursery which inspired me to take some pre-shoot shots for their upcoming photo shoot. I have a shot of the nursery on the photo blog. Our shoot will be a lot more grungy urban which suits the family well, but I know Melissa wanted some super girly pretty shots of Rylee in here heart of hearts.

The babies had to be coaxed into the chair, but liked it once they sat in it.

WH Aug11 09 2

WH Aug11 09 3

WH Aug11 09 1

0 comments:

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP