Thursday, July 16, 2009

30 days of summer - Day 16 - Marbles Museum last week

Ah, I think it will be quite a while before they get good at feeding themselves. Until then I'm still giving them mostly finger food or shoveling it in for them.
WH Jul14 09 1

My friend Lisa & I took our kids to Marbles Museum. The kids all had a lot of fun. Kendell definitely had a great time making sure the babies were entertained & cared for.
WH Jul14 09 2

So far we have been 2-3 times and haven't done the same thing twice yet! It isn't a very big place, but the kids tend to focus on one thing for a while. We also haven't stayed longer then 1 1/2 hours. That is more then enough time with two one year olds just about anywhere. Especially when they haven't quite figured out how to nap consistently.
WH Jul14 09 3

Only 5 more days until my laser eye surgery!

Only a few hours until we go see the new Harry Potter movie!

2 comments:

Amanda July 16, 2009 at 11:15 AM  

your photos are sooo good. also, we're going to be in orlando on the 25, neal surprised me with a trip so can we try to schedule the photo shoot for the following saturday?

The Big Sister July 18, 2009 at 10:26 AM  

Once again I love all your pictures- so where do you get your templates for the scrapbooking stuff??? I know you have told me before but I can't remember!

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP