Wednesday, July 1, 2009

30 days of summer - Day 13 Crazy funky day yesterday

I found a cool new application to use the end of this week when I get to have my first product review and contest! It's called MckLinky which is a cool way to let people link to your blog for contests and other stuff. The blog I saw it on is a great photographer, interesting and has fun contests (that I'll never win with my luck).

My friend, Rachael, is having a week of contests in honor of her triplets 2nd birthday!

IMG_9616

I've been working furiously on photos the last couple days, but I don't have any ready to share with you tonight. Until tomorrow!

1 comments:

Fat Chick July 4, 2009 at 11:35 PM  

Contests are sooo much fun! I love them - I try to do one a month. It's neat to see so many people excited about something, and it's nice to be able to give back to my readers.

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP