Wednesday, September 3, 2008

The four month stats

Both Blake and Madison checked out well yesterday during their 4 month appointment. Both of them came in at 17 lbs 9 oz. Mady is 1/4 inch longer then Blake, and Blake has 2 cm more head circumfrence then Madison. When giving the shots the doctor put the needles in quickly and injected the contents slowly. I really think it helped. They cried a bit and have been pretty good overall since. We did give them some Tylonal before the appointment though.

Edited to say: I just looked at this post and realized my current state of mind is definitely reflected here in the very minimally informative and unimaginative information above. This last weekend was a bomb which I don't feel able to write about. Guy has also been working and working out so much that neither of us have had a break which shows. Looking forward we are headed to Atlanta which may be a wonderful or stressful trip. Until I know which there is unease in the unknown.

4 comments:

Wendy September 3, 2008 at 10:51 PM  

Whoa, they are getting so big! I went back to see where Roman was at 4 months (I knew he wasn't nearly that big) and he was 14 lbs flat. Crazy kids, tell them to slow down!

I saw that madison is on Nutramagin, hopefully she will be able to go to Gentlease before too long. We did Nutramagin for a while with Roman, We had a huge celebration when he finally went to Gentlease. Much easier to find, much less smelly so I am assuming it tastes much better and MUCH less expensive!! Good luck! Once it's over and you are past that you forget what a huge pain it all was. Honestly

Mohn Family September 3, 2008 at 11:50 PM  

We just loved the new pics. Afton is jealous of anyone that is near the babies. She wants them back! How you feeling?

Lin September 4, 2008 at 3:32 PM  

You and Mady look sooo cute! Wow, the kiddos are getting big!! Isn't it funny that they are the same weight? I hope that you are feeling well. We miss you and Guy and the babies. I put the color pic of the twin smiles in my school notebook so I can see them every day!! Love you all bunches!

Shannon @ Lifelong Impressions September 4, 2008 at 9:50 PM  
This comment has been removed by the author.

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP