Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Aunt Mady and cuz Amber

CONGRATULATIONS are in order to my Aunt Mady!!! She has won the National Association of State Boating Law Administrators (NASBLA) esteemed President's Award!!! Wooo Hooo! Great job, as usual. She is the Customer Service Manager for the State of Arizona's Game and Fish boating division.


Amber is Mady's daughter and my cousin. I've noticed lately that we look a lot alike when I'm not wearing much makeup. This is probably because Amber rarely wears makeup.. lol Below is the only photo I had easy to find of Amber, and it isn't one I think we look much alike in either. Go figure. Most of my other photos were lost in the hard drive crash last year.

0 comments:

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP