Monday, June 30, 2008

Our little family photos - no Moose though

Our cute little family. Guy actually consented without much nagging to get his photo taken. It doesn't bother me at all the babies are looking everywhere but the camera. Their only two months old. Who cares! I think too much is placed on the looking at the camera and smiling thing. The other ones are just as good and show a ton of personality.
Kisses, kisses and more kisses. We seem to have a hard time controlling ourselves from kissing the babies obsessively. They get at least 10 kisses each per feeding from both of us. Sometimes we end up sticking our big noses in their eyes by accident! :-)

For some reason this shot really makes me laugh. I love it.

Here's another fun one.

Today we said goodbye to Mum & Dad. Guy took them to the airport and they dropped off the Trooper to get fixed (from the sideswipe accident) very early this morning. I thought for sure the kids and I would be up to say goodbye, but we crashed hardcore about a half hour before they got up. I didn't even here them and when Blake woke up thought I had only slept for 10 minutes and not 2 hours. Ah, sleep deprivation at it's best. So last night I didn't say goodbye and will have to call later today to say bye.

Also today we are headed to the pediatricians office for their 2 month check up. They will also get a ton of shots today. Buy am I glad Guy will be off in case they get fussy. It will be nice to see how they have progressed too.

4 comments:

Anonymous June 30, 2008 at 1:07 PM  

I am glad you added Moose for the main picture. He is just a big kid.
Good looking family Guy and Shannon. We are excited to have you out here for 10 days.

Jamie

Lisa June 30, 2008 at 9:10 PM  

I LOVE your pics! They are perfect!

Heather July 1, 2008 at 12:09 PM  

Those are awesome! Such a cute family. :) And one thing I learned about the shots was to give them some infant tylenol just before you leave. It helps a ton with the crankiness!

Anonymous July 19, 2008 at 2:43 AM  

I just realized this... your twins look so much alike! Mine barely look alike at all. If they were alike in "other" ways =), you might have to get a DNA test!!!

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP