Wednesday, June 18, 2008

8 weeks

In my last three attempts to upload some photos I have been rejected by a mysterious error code. So now I am using a hosting site to put photos on here. The only issue those of you using them to make prints is that they are no longer huge good files. If you want to have any for prints let me know and I will email you any you want.

Madison is definitely going to be a blankie girl. She is constantly hugging the burp cloth or any other object we give her to her right side. (The hosting site is one we no longer use so the photos aren't on here anymore)

I was photographing them while wedged firmly in between the car seats feeding them on the go. It was my one and only chance that day to get out of the house! We took Moose to the groomers for a free wash before Mum & Dad got here.

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP