Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Time is ticking by quickly

Us May09 1213

So by now loads of people are reading my trail blog post on How Do You Do It! It seems a little strange and unusual to put myself out there when really I do it all the time here. Maybe it's because I just ramble on about whatever here, or that there are only about 17 visitors a day to this blog (most of which are lovely family members). I had sent my post to my friend, Lisa, who is normally (ehm back when she worked) right at her computer asking her for feedback. She had some great feedback that arrived two hours after my post was turned in. Darn. She reminded me of all the gear I would take with me to visit any friends. Sometimes the back of the Envoy with the third row seats folded down was completely full. But isn't it easier to feed them in their feeding chairs & have all the blankets from home to sleep in? lol My sister also mentioned I should use spell check when writing. Oh, but I do! Unfortunately there is no cure for bad grammer and funky sentances. I use Mozilla Firefox (it's free) instead of Internet Explorer because it has a lot better features and is safer. One of the cool things they have is automatic spell check as you go. The misspelled word is underlined in red, no matter where you are typing on the web, with only a right click over the word needed to give you a suggested list of correctly spelled words. There are many words that are intentionally left misspelled by me like 'Wooooooo Hoooooo'!

Don't forget to check out How Do You Do It! http://howdoyoudoit.wordpress.com/

The prints for the show should be here tomorrow! I'm also going over to my friend's house who does framing to cut all the mat board for the prints. The packaging was supposed to be here by Thursday, but the company didn't get it out until yesterday which means it will be Friday before I get it! Yikes that is the last minute. Hopefully it will all go together quickly. Thursday and Friday nights I also have softball games! So there goes about four good hours of work. Luckily, I have help lined up the next two days with the babies since Guy goes back to work tonight for 5 days of 12 hour shifts. Oh, and Guy's parents gave us a Delta buy one get one free pass they weren't going to us. Now we are headed to Utah on Tuesday before the sun rises! So no more rest for me for a while... lol Did I really think it was going to get restful?

Both of the kids are doing FABULOUS on their eating of all things I give them. Madison still has to be convinced to try just about everything even if she has had it before. Once she has tried something she will almost always eat it up! She is also finally eating meat regularly. She will definitely pick a veggie over meat though. Blake will eat 99% of what I give him. He definitley likes meat the best and seems to be liking spicy stuff too. I haven't really given him much in the way of spicy food though. Yesterday morning they both ate the rest of my two egg omlet (Why did I think I'd eat two eggs?) with green peppers, tomatoes, mushrooms and feta cheese. They loved it.

In these photos they were eating spaghetti! Yum. I make it with angel hair pasta, hamburger and big chunks of veggies. It is also a bit spicy.
Us May09 1207

Us May09 1219

Us May09 1203

Us May09 1211

Us May09 1212

Us May09 1220

Us May09 1210

6 comments:

Rachael Schirano \\ Rachael Schirano Photography June 3, 2009 at 1:31 PM  

i love the pigtails! and the spaghetti faces :)

good luck at your show + i voted!

flat yeast bread June 3, 2009 at 1:35 PM  

Wow! Spaghetti in a white dress! Coralee would be eating that naked;) What cuties, getting so big.

Tonya Staab June 3, 2009 at 4:15 PM  

Your husband was raised in Melbourne. Woot. You have my vote for that alone. I was born and raised in Melbourne too and moved to the U.S. 6 years ago .. I have boy/girl twins too. You have a beautiful blog and take absolutely gorgeous photos.

Gene and Sheri Family June 4, 2009 at 11:51 AM  

I just the pigtails too! Enjoy being able to do her hair...cuz one day little girls get ideas of their own! lol! Not that anybody at my house has...just sayin... :)

Lee-Ruth-Clark-Cal-Shanna-Haley-Elden June 14, 2009 at 5:47 PM  

What cute kids! They look so much alike! I love their "high chairs".

Tabitha Blue June 15, 2009 at 8:17 AM  

They are too cute!! What good eaters, that is definitely a great thing! My girl loves almost everything, and it makes life so much easier!! Haha.

:)

~Tabitha

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP