Sunday, June 28, 2009

30 days of summer - Day 11



"Tonight when i do my laundry i will throw in an extra scoop of Oxyclean in your memory billy!!!"
-Corriann Ellingsworth

Corri cracks me up! That has to be one of the best things I've heard in a long time. My friend, Tabitha, hosts a blog roll for her Sunday Citer (quote) each week.


Today's 30 days of summer shot was taken by Guy. Yes, he is the coolest and I love him dearly! Blake figured out how to operate the wagon like he had done it a million times before. Mr. Smarty pants. We had fun playing in the backyard today where I found out our few trees do create some shade prior to 1pm. Now we have a new place to play during the day. Oh, and please don't mock the rolled up shorts. It was much easier for him to climb up the slide with them over his knees. I still can't believe they can both climb the slide (Thanks for the slide Maren!!!).
SG June28 09 1

A shot of Maddy getting ready to go down the slide. She's so determined.
SG June28 09 3

Some of today's drama and cuteness: Guy offered a plate of grilled cheese sandwhich sections to Blake for lunch. Blake grabbed one to put on his tray. He then grabbed a second one and put it on Madison's tray. How sweet is that? I love when they share. We got video of Madison walking today so I'll try and remember to share it. There are also quite a few other cute photos to share. Those will have to come later. Madison is following Blake around more now with her 'advanced' skills. She tends to pull & push him down though. This evening he started hollering (louder then his tantrum when Guy left for work) horribly & was clingy to me for a while. At first I thought he was electricuted because the popcorn machine plug was by them when I picked him up. It finally became aparent he got whacked by his right eye. About 15 minutes later Madison started hollering. She calmed down pretty quickly though she didn't want to get back down. All of a sudden my drool girl (cutting many teeth) lets out a big wad of drool. Only this drool has blood in it! The poor girl has a fat lip and bleeding gums from her bonk. I'm thinking her walking may mean some daily bumps and yuk for a while.

My friend, Ruth, had a wonderful blog post you should read if you have to deal with money in your life! lol In other words everyone should read this. http://leeandruth.blogspot.com/2009/06/some-reading-recommendations.html


I almost forgot to post a picture of the play set I'm offering for free. This picture shows exactly why I'm giving it away. Now that they are mature enough, my extra large kiddos are too tall for it! Blake tried several times unsuccessfully to stand up. Many of their age appropriate toys are much to small for them. It's kind of funny to watch him bend over to talk into the microphone of their sit & stand music center. It is sit and bend over for them! :-)
SG June28 09 2

2 comments:

Tabitha Blue June 29, 2009 at 11:11 AM  

Haha, that is a pretty funny quote, and may he RIP. What an adorable little guys. I think it's just the best when little ones share. How sweet!

:)
~Tabitha

Whitehouse II June 29, 2009 at 5:57 PM  

If Blake is figuring things out that quickly then he is definitely following in his dad's footsteps.

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP