Sunday, December 9, 2007

17 week belly shot and update on the ankle injury

This is my 17 week pregnant photo. I got a cool moon boot after this was taken too which has helped a lot with my mobility. I'm still not walking on the foot yet, but I pretend to with most steps. Each day a tiny bit of more weight can be put on my foot. Hopefully it is the bruising underneath the heel and arch area (or lack of arch area) that is keeping me from walking. Guy went to his follow up visit with the doctor this morning (12/14 Friday). He said I can go see the orthopedic doc if I want to. I'm going to give it a bit more time to see what happens. Guy was able to get some new migraine medicine with a recommendation to find a job where he can avoid working night shift or have a constant shift all the time. He was also diagnosed with some exercise induced asthma and given an inhaler. This should help him with his running and preparation for the upcoming physical testing. Only three more weeks to prepare for his testing.

1 comments:

Wendy December 13, 2007 at 12:57 PM  

OUCH on the foot. Congratulations on Boy/Girl. You are going to have so much fun. I'll have to get on sometime soon. Probably after Christmas!

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP