Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Life is back to normal!!!

Can I say how excited I am to finally have gotten rid of the backlog!!!  I now have a normal workload scheduled for the foreseeable future.  Lovely.

Us Feb10_1092.jpg

We only have just over a week before we head to Atlanta, Tampa and then the fabulous Miami.  We are starting to get all excited for our trip.


On Sunday I edited all of our personal images from February.  I'll share a few {hundred...  lol} with some comments about our month.


We spent a LOT of time in the bathroom with potty training.  We do find it somewhat annoying to have to drop everything to take one {usually both} to the bathroom.  But I wouldn't want them back in diapers again either!
Us Feb10_1003.jpg

She may have been tired of me taking her picture here.  Or she was just playing at making faces.  This forgetfulness is why I should process and blog our images much faster!  
Us Feb10_1011.jpg

There were so many images that jumped out at me as my favorites.  This is one of them.
Us Feb10_1015.jpg

She looks happy.  And talkative.
Us Feb10_1026.jpg

I love to capture all the daily moments.  Someday we won't have brightly colored dishes just for them.  The sippy cups will be gone.  Well, we already stopped using these, but Maddy {the milk LOVER} pointed at the cup in the image expressing her excitement and calling it milk.
Us Feb10_1043.jpg

Blake is Mr. Expressive.  He has so many faces expressing every nuance of his thoughts and feelings.  The saddest and sweetest look he gives is in the car.  We are often out in the car right up to nap or bed time.  He falls asleep easily.  We ask him to stay awake.  He does, but the look he gives us is so cute and sad.  I need to capture it one of these days.   
Us Feb10_1034.jpg

Waffles are yummy.  My friend gave her kids waffles with peanut butter when I was over at her house.  Genius!  The kids love it.   So the one shown has some butter and maybe syrup, but I wanted to share about the peanut butter.
Us Feb10_1047.jpg

Another favorite image.
Us Feb10_1050.jpg

I saw this frozen puddle while out at a photo shoot.  No matter how I edit the image it doesn't even compare to the beauty of this puddle and the patterns in the ice in person.  It was captivating.  To me anyway.  
Us Feb10_1096.jpg

This girl loves hats!  Loves them.
Us Feb10_1051.jpg


Us Feb10_1058.jpg

Satisfaction.
Us Feb10_1063.jpg

My funny little man.  We were playing tickles.  Starting a couple weeks ago they started verbally asking me to tickle them.  We usually have tickle time at least once a day.
Us Feb10_1066.jpg

I love this face.  He always gets me.  Oh, and he tries to get out of being in trouble with a cute smile.
Us Feb10_1067.jpg

But I usually stick to my guns with the discipline he needs to learn and grow.
Us Feb10_1079.jpg

One of his favorite things is throwing items.  Pretty much anything.  Tonight at my baseball game he clocked our friend's daughter in the face with a softball by accident.    
Us Feb10_1082.jpg

I have no idea, but love it!
Us Feb10_1089.jpg

And both their faces here too.  Oh, another new development, besides speaking in sentences!!, is to smile on command for pictures.  Someone told one or both of them to smile recently and there it was.  Not a funny weird picture smile either.  Lucky!!
Us Feb10_1091.jpg

Blake spotted this image on Sunday and said, "Blake helping Daddy."  It amazes me how much they remember and are reminded of when they see images.  The cruise collage we have up definitely keeps their memory alive of our trip.  They spot the pictures and start talking about the various things we did on the cruise.
Us Feb10_1099.jpg

Blake and Madison both love to help.  Especially Blake.  He loves to go and do and figure things out.
Us Feb10_1101.jpg

It is now Way past my bedtime so I'm off to bed.

4 comments:

MDtripmom April 28, 2010 at 8:46 PM  

Your children are so beautiful and your great photography work just captures them so wonderfully! It was fun to read the updates as well. :)

Ariana Sullivan May 7, 2010 at 10:36 AM  

I'm so excited I found your blog!

Your kids are so gorgeous! And your photography is amazing :)

Amy May 11, 2010 at 7:16 PM  

I ran into your name on facebook and came here from there. Your kids are darling, your photography fantastic, and you look great! So glad life seems to be going well for you. Jim & I just had our third baby this year and life is busy and full. Hope all is well...Amy Hendrix Scott

Lee-Ruth-Clark-Cal-Shanna-Haley-Elden May 17, 2010 at 11:10 AM  

Wow, cute kids! I love all the pictures you take of them!!

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP