Sunday, August 10, 2008

Some photos from Thursday

Blake, Moose and I were hanging out on the front porch hoping the storm would hit us while Madison napped. We had the baby monitor outside with us. I also took a couple photos of the leaves, a flower and the trees from our yard for a photography group I just joined. We get weekly assignments to test the brain and improve our skills. I love it!

Here's Blake chillin with Moose and my Time magazine.

He was smiling big, but I couldn't get the angle right propping it on the loveseat and/or get a good focus holding him up and reaching down to the button! Impossible task. I should have used the manual focus but the old noggin wasn't working right then.

Here's a nice big Blakers smile!

Drool has begun. How many months will we have loads of drool?

1 comments:

Lisa August 11, 2008 at 1:39 AM  

MANY< MANY months of drool. :)

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP