Thursday, May 21, 2009

Todays advise

Please read this post by my fellow blogger! She says what I always want to and try to tell people perfectly! If you only read one thing today, please make it her post.

I recently found a great place to print my blog posts and have been busy on my down time cleaning up the old posts for printing, looking for photography inspiration, and editing some difficult photos. Sorry for the lack of posting and pictures. There are hundreds coming for you to look at as well as a few videos. Maybe Guy can take care of the videos on these next few days off.

Here are a couple more from DC.

Is there anything cuter?
Us May09 1680

Oh, maybe this little one.
Us May09 1738

Us May09 1830

2 comments:

MDtripmom May 22, 2009 at 1:46 PM  

Thanks for sharing! I'm guilty of not being in the photo often. I promise to try harder! I love the DC Temple pics of the kids. :)

Heather May 25, 2009 at 10:30 PM  

Definitely good advice, I'm always behind the camera too. Thanks for sharing!

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP