Saturday, May 30, 2009

Softball and other stuff

Do you like the smaller photos better then the large ones that fall out of the frame a little? Please let me know!

What's wrong with outfield anyway? NOTHING! I am totally in love with playing outfield. The last two games I played in left and had a blast fielding all the balls. Yesterday I had a really fun catch too. It was really low and short so I had to run hard to get up to it and at an angle. My teammate was going behind me though in case I didn't get it so I went for the catch instead of the bounce. It hit my glove about two inches above the ground! Yay, me. There is also another fabulous benefit. It takes a lot of running just to get out there and back every inning. We had a lot of innings on this game too. My friend Lisa and I are hoping to find another league to play on when this one is done in a couple of weeks. Maybe Guy can make one of my last two games and take some photos. Because he is working nights right now this week and next weeks games are not ones I could play. A few nice ladies who came to watch and want the team to win watched the kids last night and will come next week for me to play. Sweet! Last night Blake had an excalating needs list of distractions to keep the mama's boy from melting down copletely. Fisrt was a sippy of milk, second was getting out of the stroller, third was getting back in with a used soda bottle with some rocks (maraca? lol), fourth was his passy, fifth was keep the passy add a soccer ball, sixth was keep the passy add a softball, and the seventh distraction was goldfish! All this needed for one hours worth of entertainment! He's such a mama's boy.

Here's the mama's boy at a church game night a few weeks ago. He's got just a hint of a cleft in his chin like me.
Us May09 1249

What a difference a year makes!

Here we are with the kids June 22nd last year at the Washington DC temple.
Babies 9 wks 157

This year. Madison decided she didn't want her photo taken. Blake was just hollering happily because she was hollering. They look so big now. It's amazing what the first year does for kids in growth and maturity. They are no longer little blobs of feed and change me.
Us May09 1727

She's a little calmer here.
Us May09 1732

We finally decided to just turn around for at least one good shot... I think it's time to start wearing my big girl shoes again. Guy is making me look short!
Us May09 1729

Next Saturday is the Millbrook Music & Art Faire in downtown Clayton. I'm going to have a booth to sell my fine art pictures for the first time in my life! What a huge step. So I'm super busily working to get everything together ordered and put together by next Saturday! Luckily I'll have electricity and can bring my computer for hosting a catalogue of prints not readily for sale and special orders of large sizes. The event is from 10am to 6pm. For more information click on the photo or here. The link is to a specific town blog post. There should be other posts with info too. I'd love to see all of you local people there! They are supposed to have quite a few interactive things for the kiddos. Either just before of after I will have all of the prints available online too! Look for the link soon.
Millstock poster - 2

4 comments:

Gene and Sheri Family May 30, 2009 at 8:18 PM  

I seriously don't know how you do all that you DO!! You are amazing girl...and I hope the art festival is a success!!

Lin May 30, 2009 at 11:36 PM  

Congrats on the booth...I hope you do really well!

Heather May 31, 2009 at 10:12 PM  

So fun! Love the then vs now pics. It's amazing how they've grown, and your hair is sooo long! Such cuties, thanks for sharing. :)

InWeighOverMyHead June 1, 2009 at 4:11 AM  

nice pics! They HAVE grown so much!

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP