Friday, August 20, 2010

The new website & blog are here!!!

My new site is up!  It is the same old website address, but it is now the website and blog for Lifelong Impressions.  I have a ton of new information on there including some lower sitting fees, new charitable giving in honor of Ella's Touch, photography classes and much more.  There is also a newsletter sign up {big hint...  Friends who get their images by me really NEED to sign up for a newsletter}.  I'm also working on some cool new stuff like an upcoming special mini session event with only a $10 session fee!  This will be announced in the newsletter first.

If you follow the Lifelong Impressions blog make sure to follow the new web address as the old blog will no longer be used.  http://lifelongimpressions.com    All the links in this email are to the new blog address.  It does have a feed that has been showing up wonderfully in my Google Reader application.  Love Google Reader!

I'm pretty sure I'll be switching this blog over to a Wordpress blog in the next few months as well.  I LOVE Wordpress and all it offers in terms of flexibility and information.  Paired with Bluehost.com it is a wonderful option.  My Lifelong Impressions images are now loaded directly into the page with no link to Flikr, they are right click disabled, I was able to integrate forms directly into the site & the platform was really easy to learn.

No images tonight, but I have a few from this week I can't wait to share.  Now that the website is done, it is back to a regularly scheduled life.  Guy will be sooooo happy.

For all the local friends...  My friend, Kim, and I are committing to a play date every Wednesday morning at 9:30 or 10:00 am.  The place will change each week, but we'll let you know where it will be.  This first one is at my house on Wednesday morning starting at 9:30 am.  Please call {919-585-6433} or email {shannon@lifelongimpressions} to let me know you are coming, but even if you decide to come at the last minute, just show up.   Looking forward to many mornings of fun for us and the kids.

Now, go check out the new website & sign up for the newsletter!

0 comments:

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP